Growth Optimization Expert; Reporting to the Growth Lead
– Decision making for designing and optimizing daily incentives in 11 Mexican cities; leading end-to-end launches of 3 Mexican cities.
– Project management, collaborating with 10 different teams (SMT, CRM, BI, Digital Media, Fraud, Product, Finance, Local Insights and Local Pricing, Marketing).
– Handling a budget of over €5 million per month, managing overall performance (for retention & re-engagement) in Chilean, Colombian & Mexican cities.
– Increasing the market share to ~8% in the first 6 months after the launch.
– Delivering a high-accuracy cost projection.
– Designing and implementing a new automated experimentation process.
Growth & Performance Marketing Manager; Reporting to the CEO
– Developing profitable Performance Marketing strategies through paid media channels (AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Reddit, Affiliate networks e.g. EngageYa, Mobusi).
– Daily account management (B2C and B2B), handling overall advertising spend.
– Increasing the Return On Advertising Spend (ROAS) by 80% for e-commerce clients.
– Achieving up to 65% lower CPA than expected and increasing revenue MoM by 150% due to the suggested Linkedin Advertising strategy for B2B clients.
– Designing purchase funnels, making recommendations for website improvements.
Digital & Content Marketing Specialist; Reporting to the Head of MarComms
– Acquiring 30K page likes on Skroutz’s FB page during 1 year; 3,5K Instagram followers in 8 months.
– Project management of the corporate blog (+60 new blog posts in 1 year).
– Collaborating with Influencers on both branding and content creation.
Marketing Manager; Reporting to the CEO
– Redesigning of the mobile app; designing of marketing materials (t-shirts, flyers).
– Publishing 24 corporate blog posts in one year, driving +17% of the website traffic.
Support to all marketing teams, with a focus on the Russian market.
I chose what I am very good at and what love the most – helping you grow your business online, as it would be mine.